The Way....

Lost my way in this world gold
Sitting numb,way too cold
Be hard at heart, leave the hold
And also tell me to be very bold

My eyes blindfolded and tied
Ears heard sounds that lied
My senses seemed to have died
A long time since my soul sighed

Forgotten and lonely by time
Nobody in the same rhyme
Everything,a grey mime
All looks, just a bitter lime

This life is full of sorrow
So much to give and borrow
I know for my strong tomorrow
Today is on the edge and narrow

In the middle of this confusion
A touch drew all the tension
Its not only that words mention
The feel and its retention

That hug that pulled me out
Those words removed my doubt
That strength to start anew bout
Those hands to wipe my pout

Whatever maybe the truth or dare
Even if this world doesn't care
I know that Supreme Power will stare
And my father will be there

No warmth is just that like
No hatred,jealousy or anger spike
Before death comes to strike
I walk with him the love hike...


In this lonely cold world...

I know that warmth is there....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's cycle....what goes around, comes around....

The Women of Dakar - 2021

The Golden Heart Forever