Re-Parting...

Why should I go away
To places unseen and unheard
Far away from you
And the warmth of your touch

You tell life should go on
And won't let me cry
But the tears don't stop
And I can't control

There is always assurance
That everything will be ok
But after you touched my heart
It is not that easy

Listening to my every pain
Jumping with my joy
Never sleeping before me
You protect sitting far away

I know you are strong
And want me to be like that
But there is always a wonder
In your soothing voice

Maybe we are not blood tied
But the bond unsaid
Lies and pulls me down
Back to my soul

Whatever you may say
Every parting is painful
But gives me this hope
That we will meet again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's cycle....what goes around, comes around....

The Women of Dakar - 2021

The Golden Heart Forever