Lessons in failure....

When life throws you
To those few
Wagging tongues and shaking heads
And some complaining leads

It pains and it hurts
With gossip and blurts
Then they advice me
'Life is sharp,you see'

They say things, very wise
Walking's impossible till you fall twice
But how can one stand
When legs are broken brand?

Take failure astride, they tell
When failed, make fun and knell
Hurt won't take far,they forget
Love will but they fret

No matter what happens
In battle or in dens
I will look up to you God
To give me every nod

They forsake me in pain
But partake when joy lain
My trust in you shall never wane
In any kind of boon or bane

Failure-Quotes-3.jpg (1280×960)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life's cycle....what goes around, comes around....

The Women of Dakar - 2021

The Golden Heart Forever