Boon in Tune....



Here I am with wings folded
My head buried, mind scolded
Opinions cold and hard moulded
With hope completely sworded

Want to run with my soul
To fill heart's gaping hole
While playing ever changing role
Forced to stand like star pole

Tears flow out watering down
Every emotion, rage to frown
Frustration, the jeweled crown
Dressed down in anguish gown

Now seems eternity to wait
Fate works as death's bait
My brain in wobbly gait
Leading on sorrow straight

Caught between duty and calling
Trying to catch my sanity falling
Keeping hope atleast crawling
Stopping insecurity from sawing

Today my mind whines
For tomorrow, my soul lines
With the smile that dines
In my heart you always shines

No distance far too great
Jealousy not in fate
Priceless is the rate
As you are my soul mate

My will should be soon
Ready to learn and be immune
As you are the best boon
In God's sweetest tune.....







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life's cycle....what goes around, comes around....

The Women of Dakar - 2021

The Golden Heart Forever